News: Native Instruments releases Discovery Series – West Africa
Native Instruments has announced the release of West Africa – a new part in their Discovery Series.
Discovery Series: West Africa features percussion instruments including djembe, dunun and bells, which can be used in the ensemble. Additionally included are the calabash and krin, which can be used as solo instruments. Pitched instruments recreate the unique melodies of the kora, ngoni, bolon, balafon, and fula flute.
The sounds of each instrument have been carefully sampled in high detail, with the possibility to change between traditional and chromatic scales for pitched instruments. WEST AFRICA is an authentic and easy-to-use tool for producing modern rhythms with timeless traditional sounds.
- 26 acoustic percussion instruments
- 8 acoustic tonal instruments, (74 nki’s)
- 38 ensemble rhythms, each with 12 variations
- 28 percussion rhythms, each with 12 accompaniment patterns
- 8 melodic instruments, each with 12 accompaniment patterns
- 3 GB uncompressed, 1.3 GB compressed
Requires Kontakt 4 or Kontakt 4 Player(4.2 or higher)
More information: native-instruments.com (99.00 €)
Next Post: News: AudioThing releases Milkshake & Wood »
Previous Post: News: ReFX releases Millenium Pop Expansion for Nexus »