Push Button Bang releases Robostep
Create stunning special effects sequences that will leave people thinking “How did they do THAT?!” with Robostep: an advanced, movie-quality FX library for Dubstep, Drum n Bass, Breakbeat and Game Audio.
Push Button Bang raises the sound design stakes yet again with these futuristic royalty-free SFX: cinematic, sci-fi sounds that will have you wondering if the Transformers themselves were in the recording booth.
Robostep contains the perfect FX elements for dark and deformed robot-style movements, drops and breakdowns: high-tension impacts, metallic creaks, machine bends, laser explosions, bass cannons and digital drills, rolls and grinds.
Beam up the sounds of alien technology, monster machinery and demonic robotics with over 400 24-bit WAV files, all meticulously processed, key-mapped to their root-notes and divided into easy-access folders.
More information: loopmasters.com (17.95 GBP)
Next Post: Sounds to Samples releases Evil Razor »
Previous Post: Loopmasters releases WM Entertainment Sylenth1 soundset »
- Loopmasters releases House Improvements Vol.3
- Loopmasters releases Punchy Techno 2
- Loopmasters releases K-Tee Shougun Audio Drum & Bass Vol.2
- Loopmasters releases Krafty Kuts – Bass Beats & Kuts
- Loopmasters releases Funky Underground Vol.2
- Loopmasters releases Dubstep Mechatron
- Loopmasters releases Epic Tech House
- Loopmasters releases Freemasons 100 Percent Remix Tools
- 5Pin Media releases MIDI Focus – Dubstep Beats 2
- Loopmasters releases Simon Garcia Hypnotic House & Techno
Leave a Reply
Recent posts on Audio-Desk.com
This a website dedicated to professional musicians and producers. We try hard to support you, your decisions and your know-how with tons of critical reviews of latest hard- and software products, alongside interesting insights into music business, interviews with programmers, sound designers and many more.
Enjoy your stay and feel free to comment, rate or ask any questions!
Visit our new site: audio-desk.com