Arturia releases Wurlitzer V
Arturia has announced the release of Wurlitzer V – an physical modelled emulation of the famous wurltzer electric piano.
The Wurlitzer V is a high end software recreation of the classic Wurlitzer 200A electric piano. Unlike sample libraries, its physical modeling engine reproduces the very acoustic properties of reeds, key action and amplification, bringing you high realism while offering maximum flexibility on sound.
As most producers know, the legendary bright and overdriven Wurlitzer sound heard on classic records also comes from the use of fine amplifiers, micing and processing. This is why the Wurlitzer V goes further by putting you in command of a studio from the 70’s, filled with vintage stompboxes and classic tube amps… everything you need to get a true classic vibe! If you are looking for a lively electric piano combined with inspiring studio tools, the Wurlitzer V is the ultimate package.
- Physical Modeling of the classic Wurlitzer 200A Electric Piano
- Advanced parameters to allow in-depth control over your sound design
- Includes 11 classic stompbox-type modeled effects
- 4 Guitar Tube Amps and 1 Rotary Speaker modeling for vintage live sound
- Extensive MIDI mapping of pedals, effects and sound engine parameters
More information: arturia.com (119.00 €)
Next Post: Plugin Alliance releases Brainworx bx_saturator »
Previous Post: Zenhiser releases 80s Retro Drummer »