FXpansion releases Etch
FXpansion has released a new filter plugin – Etch.
FXpansion’s Etch is a versatile filtering effect based on DCAM circuit-modelled technology. Etch’s dual filters let you switch between 4 models for all manner of fat and warm subtractive tone-shaping, with a comb filter type providing mind-bending psychedelic effects.
Additional distortion and compressor stages are provided for beefing up signals, and FXpansion’s TransMod modulation system lets you animate Etch’s circuits over time. Use inter-modulating LFOs, envelopes and more to drive the filter cutoffs, distortion level, compression amount or any other parameters. Etch does amazing things to all kinds of audio material and is great for subtle warming, deep tone sculpting, wild sweeps, special effects and experimental sonics.
- DCAM-modelled filtering, distortion and compression
- OTA-array, SVF, Sallen-Key and comb filter types
- Wide variety of multi-mode filter responses
- 4 distortion types and a simple, effective 1-knob compressor
- 2 LFOs, envelope follower, sample-and-hold and triggered envelope
- TransMod system for deep modulation possibilities
- secondary side-chain input and full MIDI control in compatible hosts
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
- VST, AU and RTAS plugin formats on Mac OSX 10.6.2 and Windows 7
More information: fxpansion.com (79.00 €, 55.00 € for all D-CAM SynthSquad, Tremor, Geist, BFD2 and BFD Eco users)
Next Post: Cluster Sound releases Vintage Techno DAT »
Previous Post: Zenhiser releases 1987 Drum Beats »