MeldaProduction releases MBandPass
MeldaProduction has released a free filter plugin – MBandPass.
MBandPass is a filter plugin containing a high-pass and low-pass filters with slopes up to 120dB/oct. Using its 2 extremely versatile modulators it becomes a powerful filter, which can follow a simple LFO, react to input levels, MIDI, input pitch and much more.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape – every oscillator in our plugins is defined by a mix of predefined oscillator shapes, custom waveforms edited using our MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), step-sequencer and several methods for algorithmic postprocessing. It is the most advanced approach for defining oscillator shapes.
- 2 global modulators – in each instance you can have up to 2 fully-featured modulators that can modulate any set of parameters including other modulators! In this way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. Each modulator works as LFO, follower, midi/audio triggered ADSR envelopes, a pitch detector or even a combination.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing – our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mono/stereo encoding, separate channels and encodings, and up to 8 channels of surround audio, which makes them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Full randomization – using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that’s too much, you can just hold ctrl and MBandPass will only slightly modify existing settings.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface – our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI’s.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo – every oscillator and modulator in the plugin can automatically synchronize to the host providing as natural a sound as possible while not offending other tracks.
More information: meldaproduction.com (free)
Next Post: Rob Papen releases eXplorer 2 plugin-bundle »
Previous Post: Zero-G releases Club Classics »