OverTone DSP releases 500-Series EQ and Dynamics processors
Overtone DSP has announced the release of their new 500-Series EQ and Dynamics processors.
Styled as virtual API-500 format modules, the 500-Series bundle includes the EQ500 and DYN500, channel EQ and dynamics VST plugins. The DYN500 provides soft-knee compression, and a gentle ‘tape saturation’ style overdrive when driven at high levels. The EQ500 provides a versatile three band parametric EQ. Both plugins are capable of mono or stereo operation and are designed to be economical with CPU resources and screen real-estate.
- Soft-Knee compression( Smooth transition from 1:1 compression below the threshold to that determined by the ratio control above it)
- Tape saturation / Valve overdrive (Gentle analogue style overdrive when driven beyond 0dBFS)
- Innovative, efficient DSP (Designed for ‘one in every channel’ usage, the DYN500 benefits from innovative CPU-efficient processing without sacrificing audio quality)
- Three band parametric EQ (Adjustable HF and LF shelves and fully adjustable mid-range parametric)
- CPU efficient, high quality DSP (The EQ500 perfectly complements the DYN500 as part of an efficient high quality ‘one in every channel’ processing solution for DAWs)
More information: overtonedsp.co.uk (25.00 GBP for each, 40.00 GBP for both as bundle)
Next Post: Loopmasters releases The Blues Sessions »
Previous Post: Samplephonics releases Analogue Witchcraft »